Re: systemd depends so heavily on a files it can not reboot

Thanks to all for their opinion.

Now the last question: Could init sent on ctr-alt-del at least TERM and KILL to all processes in case, everything else failed ?
Could systemd do that?

My answers are YES and NO, but I may be wrong.

For systemd I saw (after power interruption) in the log this:
Jul 6 11:46:51 server systemd[1]: Failed to enqueue ctrl-alt-del.target job: Unit ctrl-alt-del.target failed to load: Not a directory. See system logs and 'systemctl status ctrl-alt-del.target' for details.
This is the only response to ctrl-alt-del.

You can of course "see" nothing, you can not login localy because:
Jul  6 11:45:42 server systemd[1]: getty@tty1.service holdoff time over, scheduling restart.

Adam Pribyl