Criterion proposal: firstboot / initial-setup / gnome-initial-setup, user creationa

Our current firstboot-related criteria call out 'firstboot' by name:

* A system installed with a graphical package set must boot to the
'firstboot' utility on the first boot after installation. The firstboot
utility must be able to create a working user account.
* After firstboot is completed and on subsequent boots, a graphical
install must boot to a log in screen where it is possible to log in to a
working desktop as the user created during firstboot.

However, in F19, firstboot is dying, and there are now two 'initial
setup' tools: initial-setup (the direct replacement for firstboot) and
gnome-initial-setup (a new GNOME-integrated tool which will be used on
the Desktop spin, and for GNOME installs from DVD/netinst).

In addition, the installer can now create user accounts.

So, we need some tweaking, there. After a bit of thought, here's my
proposal. The real requirement here is that, whatever you do at anaconda
or 'initial setup', you wind up at the login screen with a user account
available. So I think the safest thing is to require both paths to work
at Alpha. So, we add a new installer criterion:

* The graphical installer interface must be able to create a working
user account.

We modify the post-install requirements like this:

* A system installed with a graphical package set must boot to an
initial setup utility on the first boot after installation. The
firstboot utility must be able to create a working user account if this
was not done during installation.
* After initial setup is completed and on subsequent boots, a graphical
install must boot to a log in screen where it is possible to log in to a
working desktop as the user created during initial setup or
installation.

and add a 'hidden' paragraph which reads:

HEADING: Initial setup utilities
CONTENT: An initial setup utility is a tool to let the user create user
accounts and, optionally, configure other elements of the system, like
language or date and time. Different initial setup utilities may be used
depending on the desktop and/or package set you choose during
installation.

It's a bit longer, unfortunately, but I really can't think of a way to
squish it. If anyone else can, please do! Thoughts, improvements?
Thanks! I considered a different approach where we only require one or
the other to work, or even just require user creation at anaconda to
work and not care about initial-setup till beta, but on reflection those
don't seem like good choices.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey