[follow-up] Setting wireless network HP printer issue

On 07/01/13 10:07 AM, Benjamin De Kosnik wrote:

firewall-config needs to have: ipp, ipp-client, smb-client, mdns holes
for network discovery to work. Note, ipp based discovery may be turned
off at the server level and may need to be manually changed via CUPs
server setting changes.

http://localhost:631/admin/

An update of wireless network issue on HP Photosmart eStation C510a.
The cause of issue was the router itself. After restarting it, Gnome printer setting was able to detect my printer on the network. The ip address of that printer display its web interface. Another problem was the network scanner. I had to check the printer configuration using system-config-printer and run the setting to make sure everything went smoothly. This time the Device URI is "hp:/net/Photosmart_eStn_C510_series?zc=HPFFBBC9" instead of "socket://192.168.1.67:9100" as read by printer setting from gnome-control-center. Network scan
can be now read by simple-scan.
Interesting enough, hp-probe is broken because it cannot detect eStation C510a on the network.

Luya