Re: Many problems with Fedora 17

On Mon, 2012-12-24 at 13:29 +0100, Karel Volný wrote:
> > > Should I wait for the new release 18? Would anyone please advise?
> >
> > Since F17 is a released system and you don't seem to be asking about
> > test versions of software, the appropriate place to ask about it is the
> > Users List.
>
> ahem, isn't F18 a testing version?
> where else to ask about the suitability of the upcoming release than among
> people who test that upcoming release? :-)

It's a judgment call, but since the OP's problems are with F17 and he
doesn't give any substantive information that would enable anyone to
help him, I wanted to suggest that he ask on the Users list. There's no
reasonable way to tell whether F18 will help him or not since we don't
know what the problem is.

Of course in a few weeks the question will be moot.

poc