Re: Many problems with Fedora 17

Hi,

> Should I wait for the new release 18? Would anyone please advise?

you don't have to wait, you can try the pre-release ... we can hardly tell if
F18 will suit you or not - it has some problems, in the same way as F17 had
its problems, and any previous version had its problems ... you can either
live with them (trying to find a distro which has the least annoying set of
problems) or participate on fixing them (at least report bugs what is broken,
what is the expected behaviour, what is the actual wrong behaviour and what
exact error messages are you getting ...)

btw, if you don't like GNOME3, what about XFCE?

K.

--
Karel Volný
QE BaseOs/Daemons Team