Re: new criterion proposal: core kickstart commands

On Thu, 6 Dec 2012, Adam Williamson wrote:

I'm less concerned about changes in anaconda's UI if I know kickstart will
continue functioning.

Do I see two volunteers to help fix kickstart bugs? :)

You see two people who are representative of the majority of linux users in the world - specifically sysadmins/devops people of various flavors.

So I'd suspect there are a lot more of us than there are people who care about testing a linux desktop.

-sv