Re: Rename anaconda to cryptoconda?

On Sat, 1 Dec 2012 22:45:28 -0300
Fernando Cassia <fcassia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 10:18 PM, Stephen John Smoogen
> <smooge@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>
> > Hey I have an idea.. since you are so good at designing stuff.. what
> > do you want it to look like versus tearing apart some other persons
> > work.
> >

> perhaps if developers in their ivory towers consulted with the actual
> USERS and gave us choices from screen designs to select/vote on
> before coding is done and the design is set on stone, feedback would
> be less negative?
>
> Something like "hey, here´s how we think the patitioning screen
> should look like. [picture] what do you think?", "this other approach
> was proposed [picture]" yet some of the devs prefer this look
> [picture]" could you guys please vote, or add your feedback at this
> form [url] ?

You mean like:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/UX_Redesign/Anaconda_Storage_Reinit

http://mairin.wordpress.com/2009/08/12/anaconda-advanced-storage-devices/

http://mairin.wordpress.com/2011/06/16/making-fedora-easier-to-use-the-installer-ux-redesign/

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/UX_Redesign/Current_Install_Process_Analysis

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/UX_Redesign/Discussion

http://linuxgrrl.com/fedora-ux/Projects/Anaconda/

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/NewInstallerUI

Anyhow, I think compelling design ideas would be welcomed anytime, no
matter what can be done for f18 final. I'd suggest writing up your
ideas and posting them to the anaconda-devel list.

kevin