Re: Rename anaconda to cryptoconda?

On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 10:18 PM, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey I have an idea.. since you are so good at designing stuff.. what
do you want it to look like versus tearing apart some other persons
work.

perhaps if developers in their ivory towers consulted with the actual USERS and gave us choices from screen designs to select/vote on before coding is done and the design is set on stone, feedback would be less negative?

Something like "hey, here´s how we think the patitioning screen should look like. [picture] what do you think?", "this other approach was proposed [picture]" yet some of the devs prefer this look [picture]" could you guys please vote, or add your feedback at this form [url] ?

Basically what you are saying is that users (some of which, me included since I´ve been using Linux for 12 years) have no say and no right to voice our opinions when we perceive there´s shortcomings in the GUI design ??

FC