Re: criterion discussion: memory test tool

> > The thread indicates the criterion was created ad-hoc, "the tool is
> > there, let's codify it". Since we try to be more conservative about
> > what is and what is not a blocker lately, I think this is a good
> > candidate for removal.
>
> Yeah, I think you have a point, as I said.

If there are no more opinions on that matter, I intend to remove the criterion. Please don't forget this action doesn't remove the tool itself from the installation media, not at all. It just says that the tool doesn't belong to the category of "bare essentials" we want to block our release on.