Installer freezes in beta releases

With F18 Alpha I was able to startup and use the new anaconda UI.

But since the Beta TC1-TC3 cycle I always end up in a compleet freeze of my system.

I boot up on a fysical system. I see the kernel boot then I see the first text-screen telling me anaconda is starting. When the screen switches to graphical display I can at first move my mouse cursor over the screen, but after a few seconds, around the time when the keyboard UI is shown the mouse cursor freezes, what means the compleet system is frozen. I can not switch to a pseudo TTY, so I don't see any logs and can't get to a shell to look around. So no possibility to find out what is going on and find the source of the freeze.

I see this in a normal boot and in a vesa-boot, what makes me believe this is not an issue of a graphical driver. Is this a correct conclusion?

Are there any suggestions here how to debug this?

Koos.