nfsiso release criterion change proposal

On today's blocker bug meeting, we agreed that we don't need to require both NFS and NFSISO to work for Beta, just one is enough. Anaconda team claims NFSISO support has a lot of issues that are hard to solve.

Current Beta criterion reads:

" The installer must be able to use the HTTP, FTP and NFS remote package source options "

The new proposed Beta wording is:

" The installer must be able to use the HTTP, FTP and either NFS or NFSISO remote package source options "

The current Final criterion reads:

" The installer must be able to use all supported local and remote package source options "

As you can see, that doesn't need to change, includes both NFS and NFSISO.

Opinions?