Re: Blocker Tracking App Reskin - Feedback on New Mockups

> I'm not sure what you mean by remembering the state of the stars.
> They
> indicate a bug whose state, whiteboard or blocks state has been
> modified in the last 24 hours and I'm not sure how that would be
> affected by login - can you elaborate a bit on what you were
> thinking?

Ah, I supposed I could 'star' a bug because it's something I want to follow closely. Like in Gmail you can star your emails. Now I see the tooltip - "recently modified". I find the star symbol rather confusing, it's usually used for bookmarking. It would be better to use some other symbol, but I don't have any good idea now about what symbol to use.