Re: New BugZapper Introduction

On 2012-09-10 12:39, Michael Cronenworth wrote:

I'm tired of seeing the emails hit
this list and go no where. We should encourage contributors and not
ignore them.

I reply to quite a lot of the mails on the list, although not every one as I don't have a template handy. A quick look through the archives will confirm this.

dr johnson also conscientiously replies directly to virtually all bugzapper requests and sponsors the applicants. It is not in fact the case that the mails are ignored.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey