New BugZapper Introduction

Hi Bug Zappers,

I'm hoping that you will consider me as a potential new member for the
Fedora Bug Zapper team.  I started installing, using and embracing Linux
distros about four years ago and it would be great for me to be able to
return the favor.

My name is Chris Hyndman.  I'm 17 years old, living and going to high
school in the San Diego area.  In terms of experience, I've learned
Linux mainly by poking around "advanced" distros like Gentoo.  I also do
some programming, developing C++ code for my school's robotics team and
occasionally self-teaching basics of less common languages, Clojure
being the most recent one.

You can identify me in IRC and other accounts as my common username,
"anjunatux".  As a disclosure, since I'm currently a student, I wouldn't
be able to attend the Tuesday meetings.  Otherwise, I have no preference
regarding what part of Fedora to work on.

Cheers,
Chris