New BugZapper Introduction

Hi All,

I'm very glad to join at Fedora Bug Zappers Team. I have working a lot
with Fedora Linux  since some years ago. So, let's time to
contribute with the project.

I have some experience like system administrator and
noc servers.

So, let me introduce myself.

My name is Luis Bazan, I'm 24 years old and live at Panamá. Nowadays I working with Linux (sometimes with Linux & Windows :-(.... ).

So, thanks a lot for some people who accepted me at Fedora Project.

Best Regards!!!

FAS: lbazan
IRC: LoKoMurdoK
--