Re: The upcoming Gnome 3.6 won´t make it to F18 :-/

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 1:02 AM, Adam Williamson <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've also chatted about
this with Matthias, and we've considered various options. One
possibility to keep in mind is that the F18 schedule slips; we obviously
don't actually _want_ this, but equally it's true that it always has
before =)

Thanks to everyone who replied. That is good to hear. I personally don´t care too much if a release slips up to a month, if that means getting the latest greatest Gnome build level (major release version).

Thanks for lowering my anxiety. ;)

FC
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell