Re: The upcoming Gnome 3.6 won´t make it to F18 :-/

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 1:08 AM, Robyn Bergeron <rbergero@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yep, and the Initial experience feature is approved/in featurelist as well. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/InitialExperience

Great news.

I hope art of InitialExperience includes a way to set the GDM screen lock background wallpapers (ie different lock bitmap from the system default wallpaper), so that no manual fiddling is required like in F17 and earlier.

(I don´t see that listed in that document, althought I skimmed through it fairly quickly ;)

FC

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell