Re: New BugZapper Introduction

Ted Hornsby wrote:
My name is Ted Hornsby.  I'm 27 and reside in the North Texas area.
I've been using Linux for quite a while, but have only just recently
started using Fedora, but I'm liking it more and more everyday.  I
wanted to give something back to the community, so I thought joining the
BugZappers would be a good way to start.

Hey Ted, how wacky is this. We're the same age and live in the same area.

Welcome.