Re: F16 : bash paint and paste gone?

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 12:11:31PM +0200, Karel Volný wrote:

> > I can't just paint text with a mouse and the paste it with a
> > click of the scroll wheel. I have to rt-click copy and
> > rt-click paste.
> >
> > Is this a feature gone with F16, or is this a gnome-ism that
> > doesn't exist in xfce?
>
> for sure it isn't "gnome-ism" as that works (well, used to work)
> in all X apps (via X11 Primary Selection feature), and also on
> text console if you had mouse support via gpm

I don't use Gnome, but it definitely works for me in Fedora 16 in most
applications.  FWIW, I use openbox and urxvt (rxvt-unicode) as my window
manager and usual terminal.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Xander: Hmm, and we thought just because we didn't have any
money or any
place to go, this'd be a lackluster evening.
Willow: I know! We could go to the Bronze, and sneak in our own tea
bags and
ask for hot water.
Xander: Hop off the outlaw train, Will, before you land us all in
jail.