My observations with Fedora 16 Alpha Release Candidate 3 (RC3)

My observations trying to get F16 alpha RC3 running so far are:

Used DVD image and booted Anaconda through EFI. Grub came up fine, after
booting I get a garbled screen with ends with readable kernel messages
and anaconda starting with a text screen (Disc Found/media test). After
skipping the media test Anaconda start with the graphical installer just
fine. After installation and reboot I get a bare grub prompt...not nice
(and no improvement against F15) booting with ALT held down happily lets
me start refit...
location. I choose basic storage->custom layout which unfortunately
leads to a unhandled exception which I cannot report (known issue)

Test machine details: 2011 basic mac mini (Intel Core i5/Intel HD3000)
My goal is to get a working Fedora system with proper EFI boot.
This machine runs F15 (non efi installation) just fine.

I'll try again when RC4 comes out and will file bugs if the problems
persist.

Jurgen