New BugZapper Introduction

My name is David Boling, my IRC nick is pcreader, and I've been tinkering with linux and Fedora off and on for 20+ years. Currently, I'm a college student in Oklahoma working on a BS in Computer Science. My other day job is a student Help Desk Support Technician at the University. I'm looking forward to helping make an already great distribution even better.

--
"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want."    Randy Pausch