Re: New BugZapper Introduction

Dne 18.7.2011 07:51, Sudhir Dharanendraiah napsal(a):
> My name is Sudhir and I'm from India (GMT +5:30). Being in the Quality
> team for over 5 years, dealing with bugs has become part of my IT career
> life. I was associated with data center support in the early part of my
> career. I have vast experience in the space of Identity management,
> cloud, RHQ.

Feel free to ping me on #fedora-bugzappers anytime (I am usually around
CET business hours and in the evening).

We also maintain (well, more or less maintain)
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers with all information we have
for budding bug zappers (particularly
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Joining is meant to be a good
start page).