Re: New BugZapper Introduction

Dne 29.5.2011 06:40, Mathieu Bouffard napsal(a):
> Well that was alot to say "I like this and I want to contribute and
> learn more!"
>
> I read the wiki pages in a bit of a glance and I'll read them again. As
> for help getting started, maybe some pointers in general directions of
> some things that someone learned that wasn't obvious, or some things
> that aren't well documented perhaps?

We try to document all such bits of information on pages under
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers. If you find anything missing
or confusing there, remember, it's a wiki, feel free to change it (if
you are not sure after consultation on #fedora-bugzappers on Freenode
and/or asking for review of the draft of changed page).

Aside from getting through all bureaucratic stuff
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Joining#How_to_Sign_Up) we
encourage all new bug triagers to decide on the particular component
where they want to specialize. Take a look at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Components_and_Triagers and if
you see a component which might be interesting to you, contact the
bugzapper (if there is one signed on the component) and maintainer and
ask them how you can help them.

Of course, feel free ask for help on any other other issue as well.
Either here or on #fedora-bugzappers.

Welcome on board!

MatÄj