kernel-2.6.39-???

Greetings:

I do not know why I am so special, but it has seemed to be that with every different kernel release in the 2.6.39 series has not worked for me!

I either get one of two different errors...
1) Family 15 not supported
2) enter root password for maintenance or control-D to continue...

It goes no farther than one of the two errors! ÂI have left my computer on over night after one of these errors with getting no where...

I watch this mailing list pretty much every day, and I have not seen anyone else with this problem! ÂIt is why that I think that I must be special...

Will there be a 2.6.40 series for FC16 or is the 2.6.39 series going to be it? ÂI have had to use the latest of the 2.6.38 kernels to use my system... ÂI am currently using 2.6.38.7-30.fc15.x86_64 .

--
Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey

"Always surround yourself with people that inspire you to
greatness!"