Re: Fedora 15 install makes PC Unbootable

2011/5/27 Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R <caf@xxxxxxxx>
64 bit Fedora 15 release install using the basic video driver
and manual partitioning completed without error messages.
Boot loader was to set to the default /dev/sda.  The result
would not present a Grub menu, just dropped into grub rescue.

After several tries with F15, I installed a recent Ubuntu and Ubuntu
boots itself or Win 7 without problems.  The difference I presume is
Grub 2 versus old grub.

please file a bug report.