Re: Feedback needed : Fedora 15 Announcement

On 05/19/2011 08:28 PM, Michał Piotrowski wrote:
> "Btrfs filesystem (EXPERIMENTAL) Unstable disk format"
> http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=blob;f=fs/btrfs/Kconfig;h=ecb9fd3be1433838911f4c947627436d816cb136;hb=HEAD

Config markers often don't reflect reality.  Ext4 was marked
experimental as well when we had many users.  FWIW,  I was going with
the info on the wiki

"Btrfs is under heavy development, but every effort is being made to
keep the filesystem stable and fast. As of 2.6.31, we only plan to make
forward compatible disk format changes, and many users have been
experimenting with Btrfs on their systems with good result"

Rahul