Re: Feedback needed : Fedora 15 Announcement

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2011-February/148863.html

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2011-May/151344.html

> Frankly, I do not too much care about what is "default" in Fedora, but
> it seems to me that "default" should mean stable for use, not
> experimental.

I don't think Btrfs developers consider it experimental anymore since
they have documented that no further incompatible disk format changes
will be made and considering the fact that Red Hat has strong
participation in Btrfs development upstream, we rely on their expertise. .

Rahul