Re: ejabberd pull requests

On 05/21/2018 05:45 AM, Lukas Vrabec wrote:
> Sorry for late late late answer, but yes, I'll look on it.
>
> Did you follow these steps? [1]
>
> Also, we have several macros which will help you with installing own
> SELinux module[2].

I should also apologize for my long time to reply - I've been on
vacation for a long time. I almost forgot how to computer :)

I replied to your comments:

https://github.com/fedora-selinux/selinux-policy-contrib/pull/38

I also made a PR against ejabberd to get it to use the macros:

https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/ejabberd/pull-request/4

If you are a proven packager and agree with that PR, feel free to merge,
fix the selinux_policyver global at the top to reference the selinux
policy version that's needed, and build. If you are a proven packager, I
should be available to coordinate doing this with you this week.

Is it OK if we do this only in Rawhide?