ejabberd pull requests

Greetings!

In November I pulled the ejabberd SELinux policy into Fedora 27+ so I
could manage it more closely with ejabberd updates. At the time I sent
pull requests to the Fedora SELinux policy to remove it from there, but
the pull requests haven't been reviewed or merged. Could someone take a
look?

https://github.com/fedora-selinux/selinux-policy-contrib/pull/38
https://github.com/fedora-selinux/selinux-policy-contrib/pull/39

At this point, I suppose we'll also want to make this change on the
Fedora 28 branch.

You can see the policy in the ejabberd sources now:

https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/ejabberd/tree/master