Re: Cannot find rpm

On 05/16/2016 03:39 PM, m.roth@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi, folks,

Hi,

    We're working on several new CentOS 7 systems, moving users from
CentOS 6. Now, the users have had some *sigh* custom stuff, like their
own version of Perl (please do *not* ask, and I would *love* to get
them off it, but....)

   Anyway, in the directory it's in, I did a semanage fcontext -e
/usr/bin, and now I'm seeing errors in the log of selinux complaining
it can't find the rpm (because there's not one for this).

Could you attach exact command you used?

And also log with errors.

Thank you.

   What's the correct way to deal with this - different labelling, a local
policy, or ?

         mark

Lukas Vrabec
SELinux Solutions