Cannot find rpm

Hi, folks,

    We're working on several new CentOS 7 systems, moving users from
CentOS 6. Now, the users have had some *sigh* custom stuff, like their
own version of Perl (please do *not* ask, and I would *love* to get
them off it, but....)

   Anyway, in the directory it's in, I did a semanage fcontext -e
/usr/bin, and now I'm seeing errors in the log of selinux complaining
it can't find the rpm (because there's not one for this).

   What's the correct way to deal with this - different labelling, a local
policy, or ?

         mark