Re: SELinux Development yum group proposal

> $ man selinux
> .
> ..
> SEE ALSO
>        booleans(8), setsebool(8), sepolicy(8), system-config-selinux(8),
> togglesebool(8),
>        restorecon(8), fixfiles(8), setfiles(8), semanage(8), sepolicy(8)
>
> $ yum search <tool>

The problem I have is that package names are unintuitive and I always
end up with doing yum search. What I am trying to do is to make things
more approachable.

I was thinking about yum group or metapackage but I need to admit that
installing them all is not the best way too.

I think what could be feasible is to add relevant packages to the man
page. I would like to send a pull request, but I see only man/ru/
subdirectory in git. I see it was removed, but not sure where do I
find them now.

Thanks

--
Later,