SELinux Development yum group proposal

Hello,

I think for newcomers it is sometimes difficult to find the packages to
install if they want to use some tools. The relevant packages are AFAIK:
selinux-policy, audit, libselinux-utils, setools, setools-console,
policycoreutils-python, setroubleshoot and maybe few others.

The most confusing is in my humble opinion semanage tool which is
present in policycoreutils-python. With image deployment which is
popular in infrastructure clouds, administrators need to deal with
minimum OS installs very often and some tools are usually missing in
RHEL/Fedora. And they are not finding them.

Thus I propose to create new yum group SELinux Development that would
help installing these tools all in once. And then spreading the word.
What folks think about this?

--
Later,
 Lukas "lzap" Zapletal