other licensing guidance

Hi Fedora packagers and legal,

As Richard and I have been going through the wiki licensing documentation and creating the new Fedora-legal Docs pages (soon to be published!!!) - we have been trying to make sure we have all license-related guidance in one place. This way, Fedora community members know there is one place to go for this kind of information, instead of various places. This will also help in ensuring things stay current. We noticed there are a couple language-specific bits on licensing in the package guidelines.

Is anyone opposed to moving those to the Fedora-legal docs pages on licensing?

The pages we found were:
- https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/packaging-guidelines/Rust/#_license_for_binary_packages
- https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/packaging-guidelines/Rust/#_library_binary
- https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/packaging-guidelines/Golang/