Re: Wine MinGW system libraries

On 9/2/21 12:08 PM, Florian Weimer wrote:
* Zebediah Figura:

(2) If we use dynamic libraries, should dependencies be included in
the main wine package, or packaged separately?

Aren't many of them already packages separately?  For example
mingw32-libpng and mingw32-gnutls?

Thanks, I wasn't aware of these. I had tried to search for Fedora mingw packages, but didn't realize that looking up "mingw" on rpmfind.net wasn't enough :-/

Note that this ties into (3) though. It would presumably be enough for static libraries, but we need specially named shared libraries, and we can't "just" use these packages since as far as I'm aware there's no standardized way to find them.