Rust application package naming

"rust-sevctl" was added to Fedora recently.  It contains a single
binary (/usr/bin/sevctl).  I think the fact that it happens to have
been written in the Rust language is immaterial and the package should
have been called "sevctl".

Anyway the packager points me to the guidelines:

  https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/packaging-guidelines/Rust/

and with a strict reading of them, it does indeed seem that
"rust-sevctl" is the required name (since the package is a "crate").
But it's not a library, so this seems ... unnecessary?  We have plenty
of programs written in C which aren't called c-foo.

NB: I appreciate that this package has now already been added to
Fedora and changing package names is a pain, so this is NOT a request
to change the name of this existing package.  Also this package
already "Provides: sevctl" so it's not really an issue.

Rich.