Re: Stale provenpackagers to be removed from group

I build a new upstream source for the package I maintain during January of each year, instead of once every six months.

Currently I only submit other builds when a problem arises (with my package) during the production engineering builds a the new release of Fedora. (Each build of my package automatically does extensive testing).

In accordance with the new policy, should I submit a build with not real changes for each release of Fedora ?