Re: Let's standardize the way to disable tests during RPM build?

On Fri, Jun 05, 2020 at 10:28:39AM -0400, Paul Wouters wrote:
> Or just a new option to rpmbuild that skips %check ?

It exists already: rpmbuild --nocheck.

It's not wired into the rest of the stack - eg. you cannot start a
Koji build with checks disabled.  IMHO that's a good thing, although
when we first started doing the RISC-V bootstrap we initially and
briefly used this option to disable the tests, for convenience of
getting packages built.

Rich.