Need help with empty debugsourcefiles.list

I have to split the libpasastro package because one component was moved in its own package upstream (libpasraw).
The problem is that the new package doesn't seem to find the debug information:
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/mattia/Astronomy/build/1297165/

The libpasraw.so file is not put in the debugsourcefiles.list file, while in the old package it was:
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=1440945

The compiler flags seem to be the same and I patched the source install script to avoid stripping debug information from the library as I did before... can someone give me an idea why this isn't working anymore?