Re: <DKIM> Re: Proposed Fedora packaging guideline: More Go packaging

----- Mail original -----
De: "Nicolas Mailhot"

> It's a bit of a Lego guideline, you assemble the spec blocs you need, and ignore those you don't need. The
> example was chosen to include as many blocks as possible, with the walkthrough explaining their respective
> functions. All the blocks are very short and succinct, don't search for long runs of shell code like in the old
> guidelines

That being said if people feel it's useful I can add a barebones lib-only example with none of the optional blocks in. However, I fear that the more ways the page explains the same stuff, the more confusing and difficult to maintain it will be.

So, can people chime in to say whether they feel a supplementary example is useful of counter productive?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot