Re: help with first package (extractpdfmark, bug 1520922)

Il giorno sab 3 feb 2018 alle 18:24, Björn Persson <Bjorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
Federico Bruni wrote:
 I know. Two days ago I wrote:

> I must duplicate it, since upstream is copying that file in the doc
 > dir:

OK, then you need to delete the file after %make_install, and then also not
add it again in the %files section.

I see, I left it in %files...

I can't tell what went wrong as I don't know exactly what the spec file looked like in each of your attempts, but the attached patch makes it work for me.

Indeed, it works.
Many thanks, I'll submit the final version soon.