Re: Proposed Fedora packaging guideline: Forge-hosted projects packaging automation

On Fri, Dec 08, 2017 at 07:03:48PM +0100, nicolas.mailhot@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I am proposing for inclusion a macro set aimed at automating the packaging of forge-hosted projects.

Could we be more specific about what "forges" are supported? I see
github and googlesource.com in the examples, but I think this is more
discoverable for people packaging if we call them out more clearly.

Also, is "forge" synonymous with "git hosting service" as used here?
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:SourceURL#Git_Hosting_Services

Ah, here....

> What's currently implemented: definitions for github.com and code.googlesource.com

Could open-source solutions pagure.io and gitlab.com be added, please?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>