Re: Packaging udev rules

SB> Anyway we should add some instructions in guidelines about this
SB> matter, even if we don't need add nothing in %post etc

That would be great, but someone who knows all of the details would need
to actually provide a draft.  Or at least be willing to review something
random I put together, since I have no real understanding of the issues
here.

As far as I can tell, it's just "put udev rules in this directory" and
no scriptlets or anything else are needed.  In which case it's kind of
odd to have guidelines that tell you that you don't need to do anything,
but a section with a couple of short sentences won't hurt anything.

 - J<