[Fedora-packaging] advice on packaging name for MetricsGrimoire MailingListStats

I'm interested in packaging up a mailing list statistics program from
the MetricsGrimoire project.

The tarball is named

  MetricsGrimoire-MailingListStats-0.4.2-64-gb0664d1.tar.gz

which suggests "MetricsGrimoire-MailingListStats" as the package name.
That's pretty unwieldy though. Another option might be just
MailingListStats. But then, the docs refer to "MLStats", and the
primary program is "mlstats".

So....

 * MetricsGrimoire-MailingListStats
 * MailingListStats
 * MLStats
 * mlstats

?

I've reread the naming guidelines and... yeah, judgement call. I'm kind
of inclined to go with mlstats for brevity and lower-case aesthetic
considerations.  Opinions?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>