Re: Interesting blog on simplifying packaging for OS bootstrapping

On Fri, 09 Jan 2015 10:06:55 +0100
Vít Ondruch <vondruch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dne 8.1.2015 v 09:18 Vít Ondruch napsal(a):
> >> +1
> >>
> > I opened FPC ticket requesting this change:
> >

> > https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/490
> >

> > Vít
>

> Anybody form FESCo minds to comment on this ticket? Does it need
> FESCo's attention?

I'm just one FESCo member, not speaking for everyone, but IMHO yes.

It's a change that would affect a large swath of packages.

So, I would say it needs some discussion on devel list, then run by
FESCo and announcements, etc. Likely also a f22 Change to have a place
to point people who miss the discussions.

I'm not against it, but it seems like a fair bit of work...

kevin