Re: Adding package to RPMFusion

On 28/01/14 15:18, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:
On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 8:15 AM, Petr Hracek <phracek@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I would like to get an information how to included a package into RPMFusion
repo.
Are there any steps or it is identical as Fedora package review.

I did not find out any useful links till now.

Thank you for your help and advice.
Why RPMfusion? If it's something with licensing that is not easily
available in some countries, such as an MP4 player, cool. and thanks
for helping make software available where I can legally use it. If the
licensing is just weird, such as Dan Bernsteins's strange old
licenses, maybe you could name the package and someone could reach out
to the author and get it made more sane and flexible for inclusion in
Fedora?

The Google Android IDE studio (http://developer.android.com/sdk/installing/studio.html)
The main LICENSE.txt file is Apache License 2.0.

But there are several other licenses like:
- Sun Microsystem License Agreement (Binary Code License Agreement)
javahelp_license.html (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing/Sun_Binary_Code_License_Agreement)
- CDDL license (version 1.1)
- BSD license which is  similar like jChart Variant

I did not find type of the license in these files (delivered by studio):
jayatana_license.txt
nanoxml_license.txt
oromatcher_license.txt
sqljet-license.txt
snvkit-license.txt

Therefore I decided to push the package into RPM Fusion repository

--
Best regards / S pozdravem
Petr Hracek