Re: Binary in libxxx package

No, in fact the library is the most important part. This library is libxls, a very nice library to handle Excel files.

The problem is that the binary is named
xls2csv, which is already taken in the repo by another perl program. And xls is not good to name it.

So I cannot either add a new subpackage named xls2csv or use xls to require the libxls. That's why I have no idea...

Thanks everyone!

Sent from S3