Re: How to deal with the porn part of a package?

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 11:34 AM, Juan Pablo Botero
<juanpabloboterolopez@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> EMO, if is a possible solution.
>
> What about put them in another package?, as an extension

Well, in fact I want to retire this package, guidelines disallows
something with porn. And, as this pkg release a version per day, it's
really hard to maintain it and after some updates more porn sites may
be introduced also. On the
other hand, this package has self-update function, I cannot ensure
porn extractors are still disappeared after updating.