Re: How to push updates more quickly?

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 00:58:04 +0800,
  Christopher Meng <cickumqt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't think people will add another repo in order to install a really
tiny software.

I just want to know if we can add such packages into a special list, and
then bodhi check the list, find out if it can be pushed directly like
rawhide.

It can pushed to stable fairly quickly if you find some people to help you test the package and give positive karma (when appropriate) in bohdi.