Re: How to push updates more quickly?

On 05/23/2013 11:24 AM, Christopher Meng wrote:
Hi,

I'm maintaining youtube-dl, however this software often has updates.

So I want to know if there is an quicker way to push them to stable?

Currently when I update it to x version in testing channel, it just
released y version before x becomes stable. So after many times this
package still roll in the testing.

not really a packaging-policy topic , but...

Perhaps a quickly-changing repository on repos.fedorapeople.org would better-suit your needs.

-- rex